Today while Elsie was supposedly taking a nap, Sarah and I and Alice left Alan in charge and went on campus to see the Carl Bloch art exhibit at the Museum of Art. Seeing all those beloved original works of art was wonderful. I walked among the paintings, studying, pondering, (even shedding a tear or two) while all around me people spoke in reverent whispers and very soft music played in the background. It was like walking through a holy place...similar in feeling to being inside our Temples. I'm so glad we took the time to go see this exhibit.
Earlier this morning, while Alice slept (she's better at naps than her older sister!), Sarah and Elsie made cookies together while I took pictures. For those who like sweet, domestic photos of mother-daughter activities, you will enjoy the following series. :)
I didn't get any pictures of the finished product, and I don't remember why, but maybe it was because Alice woke up. The cookies were quite good, and there isn't a single one left. No surprise there!











2 comments:
Sweet photos, fun times. That's a beautiful apron that Elsie is wearing!
I made that apron for Elsie this Christmas. :)
Post a Comment