Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome to the Future


That's what Ben wrote after I announced that Ken and I got two new cell phones last night. Our contract was up with AT&T and we were ready to switch over to Verizon along with the rest of our family, so we have been paying attention to the different kinds of phones that people we know are using.

Best Buy had a nice special...new Droid Incredible phones for $0.00 (with 2 year contract, data plans, activation fees, etc....so...not REALLY free, right?) Anyway, we did it, and have shiny new "communicators" in our hands, and very little idea of how to use them.

What fun! As always, we will be learning together (with the help of our friends and family!), and enjoy the fruits of living in the future, today.

Please be patient with us. :)

1 comment:

Ben Straub said...

I'm a bit jealous; that phone is newer and faster than my poky old Droid. Enjoy the future, it's pretty great!