By the way, were you able to identify yesterday's picture? Ken had a hard time with it. He said, "all I see is a balloon." A balloon?? So look closely again: there's a white haired man, looking down at his study materials, with his left hand resting on the forehead. See it now? It WAS rather abstract, which is why I liked it. :)The photo was snapped as I sat at my desk, looking through the window towards the other office.
Today's picture is of the Falls. Well, maybe more about the trees on the bluff in front of the falls....and the street light still shining above. There were already a few snowflakes in the air at the time. Brrrrr.
Falls View

2 comments:
I still don't see the man in yesterday's photo, but it helps to have the setting explained (at your work). I do like all the abstract angles and lines.
Your Falls photo makes me think of the paper mill announcing its closure. And even though I've always thought it an odd mix to have so much machinery next to those beautiful falls, I'm sad to see it close. We can't afford to lose more jobs.
Yeah, I totally got it yesterday. Who could miss that angel hair?
Post a Comment