Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo Project: Day 8

I went to visit my mother today and decided on the way there that I would use her kitty, Marley, for my subject of the day. Marley, however, being 100% cat, was not cooperative at all. After many botched efforts, this photo is my favorite. It's a little blurry, and he is shadowed by the backlight, but I like the dramatic lines in the image.

For the record, Marley is quite fond of me. Whenever my car pulls into the driveway he runs for the back door and waits to greet me, and Mom says that no one else ever gets that kind of reception. Even so, he was not about to pose, sit still, or even look my way long enough for any kind of  "portrait". This one will have to do. :)

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Cute! We didn't get quite the same reception from Marley the last time we were there with all the girls. :) Say hi to Grandma DePeel from Sophie!

Kathy Haynie said...

Cats are like that...funny that you're his favorite and you're allergic to cats. :)