I wake up in the morning these days with a beautiful new view and I love it! No, the landscape outside hasn't changed yet...it's too early for Spring even here in the West! The new view is my own room... with Periwinkle Blue walls!
Our bedroom was painted a kind of "linen" color with dark brown painted woodwork. I had already chosen new colors, and during my week long absence Ken got busy and repainted the room a gorgeous periwinkle blue with white trim. The bathroom was redone with peach and white. We are both thrilled with how fresh and wonderful it looks. I'm planning to get some soft white sheers to hang on either side of these windows to soften the look even more....and remind me of fair weather clouds. This room is feeling like a soft breath of early summer. Have I already mentioned that I love it?
Hmmmm....which rooms shall we do next? :)


1 comment:
Ooooh - so pretty. You have such a good eye for color. And Ken always does such a professional job. Very nice.
Post a Comment