Ooooooh, we had a big snowstorm last night! (wink!) Naturally, schools closed and it was a snowy holiday for other workers, too. Ken and I went for a walk in some nearby woods at 7 AM, while it was still snowing, and it was picture-postcard perfect. I took a better camera along for some reference photos, but I didn't take my phone. However, I did snap a quick "polaroid" for my project before leaving the yard. I know, I know, I said they had to be taken "away from home", and I'm reaching for this one a little bit...I was on my way to leave home! Anyway, I liked the image, so here it is.
Snowsteps
We did get a little more snow during the next hour or so, but at this time (it's almost 3:00 PM) there is very little trace of it left. More is predicted tonight. We'll see. :)
1 comment:
Haha - at first I thought it was kitty-cat prints. Nice photo. :)
Post a Comment