Did somebody warn me that new smart phones can be addictive? First there's the time spent touching everything just to see what it is and what it does, and then there's the fun of "shopping" for free apps to download. All this time spent and I think I've only had one actual telephone conversation on the device, and that was an accident. Really! I wasn't meaning to make a phone call to Ken at work, but my finger slipped.
Here's a fun little app I just tried...
called "retro camera". This picture was taken just before it got dark in my backyard. Kinda cool. :)

3 comments:
Haha - that's funny that you've only made one accidental phone call. I've enjoyed the apps on my iPod, too, although I'm pretty "minimalist" with what I've downloaded so far. Mark is much more adventurous with apps than I am.
I warned you, but you didn't believe me...
Yes, you did. :) I've now got three camera apps, a tracker (for walks, etc.), the bar code scanner, the gospel library...and I'm only getting started....any fun suggestiosn?
Post a Comment