Friday, March 11, 2011

Photo Project: Day 19

I really wanted to get a photo of a robin today. I woke up just as it was beginning to get light and one of our backyard robins was singing a beautiful "good morning" song, so it occured to me that a good sprinttime subject would be a robin. Well, this little "polaroid" app on my phone does not have a zoom, and robins don't stand around long when someone is approaching them within photo distance. Trust me...I tried. :)

Well, still going with a springtime theme, however, I found some cute flowers that didn't move at all when I crept near. You all know how I like flowers....in a 30 day project you have to know that at least ONE of the subjects will be floral. :)

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

I think I see a robin hiding behind the flowers...