Sorry if today's photo seems a little "graphic". I haven't been out of the house all day and I think I'm scaring the youngest residents with my sniffling and coughing. Sigh. I almost never get sick, but apprently that applies only in the NW. These adorable little ones must be carrying a powerful Utah virus which they passed along to me with great love. They don't show any symptoms themselves, but I don't know where else I could have picked up this cold. I haven't been in contact with anyone else but them for days. Oh well, this too shall pass....and soon, I hope.

1 comment:
Oh, I am so sorry. Maybe it's something in the air? Pollen? We are here in Kansas, and hoping that Mark doesn't pick up his usual "travel bug." Oh, it is wonderful to be with the little ones and their parents.
Post a Comment