Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Bloggity Blog Blog
Sometimes I go for days and not feel inspired to blog anything. I wonder, "what's to say?". The days are calm and uneventful, really, and with seemingly nothing to report. When did my blog become a report, anyway?
So why blog? Just to stay in touch, I guess. To say "hello" to people I care about. Mine is generally not a crafty blog with things to share, even though I have done that from time to time. I don't think there's any kind of a soapbox attitutude about my posts. It's just me, quietly reminding myself and my loved ones that we are all important, whether our lives are simple or flashy.
Lately I have very much enjoyed that Michelle and Sarah have been posting every day. I love the little peek into their lives and the feeling of being more connected to them even though the miles separate us. So here I am, rambling, and I suppose I really just want to say, "How are you today Elanor? Charlotte, I'd love to take you out for a walk in the stroller sometime. Hey, Elsie and Sophie, I was thinking of you today as I made your Birthday Pillowcases! Will and Lucy I hope you're having a good day at school! Aiden, Anika, and Annalyse, I sure had fun jumping on the trampoline and doing glitter with you! Peek a Boo, Alice! Do you all know how much I love you?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Grandma...I wonder what you put on my pillowcase??? We love you too, and we love hearing your voice through the words you write.
Love Sophie and her daddy.
Ditto on "why blog?" At least from another grandma's point of view.
Post a Comment