Today was a day to stay inside and keep warm, but I went out for a morning walk anyway. Brrrr! My hot shower just didn't seem hot enough after that. At the office I kept my little space heater going under the desk and that was pleasant. The rest of my day was spent doing not much of anything, except crocheting. Thanks to internet, I was able to listen to many wonderful talks and dialogs while my crochet needle went into the space, did a single crochet, chained two, another single crochet, and repeated the pattern over and over, row after row. Mindless, yet it is a comfortable thing to be doing on a cold afternoon and evening. I feel like such a grandmother. :)


3 comments:
Brave little bud! I didn't know that you crochet. What a beautiful blanket.
You shouldn't feel like a grandmother cause you crochet...I am crocheting too :)
Wow. You are making some serious headway on that little project. And I have a hunch about where it might end up.
Post a Comment