I woke up today knowing it was Sunday and that I didn't have to hurry to get out of bed. It was already light outside and I day-dreamed about waking up in our little tent on camping trips. This time I could almost imagine being back at a rustic little campground at Bonneville Hot Springs in Idaho, a place we visited a little over 2 years ago. It was a lovely, quiet place and our campsite overlooked Warm Springs Creek. We got up early enough to make a quick 1/4 mile hike to the hot springs and had a blissful soak all alone in the beautiful wilderness.
I took a picture of the creek from the vantage point of our campsite, but it was a rather boring photo, so I found it today and used my Photoshop Elements program to make the photo a little more like my dreamy memories of the place. The image is real, but I've brought the colors and contrasts to life quite vividly, as I choose to remember it. It was a good dream. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment