I used to consider myself an artist many, many, many days (okay, years) ago. There have been countless distractions since then and even more excuses, but that other part of me somehow sneeked away and took a long nap deep inside. Lately, though, I feel a stirring that can't be ignored. You may have noticed my blog roll has grown to include websites of artists that I particularly enjoy at this time. It is my hope that following their works might continue to jostle the waking sleeper that is peeking out from under thick covers. What's going on out there? Can I join in? Will I remember how?
The drowsy one impulsively reached for the 40 year old oil pastels tonight and tested them out with a sunrise photo. When witnessing these sunrises, I almost always think, "Just another day in paradise". I love sunrises!

1 comment:
Oh, I'm glad! I love your artwork.
Have you found Shirleen Bland's blog yet?
http://shirleenblandartstudio.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment