Friday, November 18, 2011

Crochet Converse

Found this free pattern for Crochet Converse online and couldn't resist giving it a try, so this is what I did last night as the rains outside tried valiantly to knock off the rest of the maple leaves in the trees. (Didn't work...there are still a few leaves left.)
What do you think? My version probably is bigger than the pattern states because I used a little larger hook and yarn. The finished sole is 4" long.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

super cute. :)

Sarah said...

Gah, I am so jealous... That's it. I need a new pair of convers.

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

That is really cute. :)

Kathy Haynie said...

Now you just need some baby toes to tuck inside the cute booties! Remember June Barnes and the "roller skate" booties she always made?

Grace said...

Awesome :)

Glory said...

Someone is using your picture as their own to sell these..https://www.facebook.com/mallory.miles?hc_location=stream