Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Swingers in the Park

When the cousins came over today we spent nearly all the time in the park, Swinging. "Push me, Dee Dee!" "Grandma, Push me!" "No, do an Underdog!" "No underdogs, just push!" "Whee!" "I love swinging!"

Wow, my arms got tired even though Erika, Andrew, and Michelle were there to help, too. It was fun to hear the kids laughing when Uncle Andrew wandered in and out of the swingers pretending to almost get bumped. Aiden practiced his pumping techniques, and even though Charlotte doesn't really like swings, she gave it another try with a smile today.





I love these little people so much. I love their sweet faces and tender personalities. I love their hugs and kisses and especially their smiles. Thank you, parents, for sharing them with me!

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

Hooray for our beautiful autumn weather! (at least so far, this week)

The expressions on the children's faces are so dear. And I love the first photo with the bright red tree right in the middle.