Whew! I finished this one just in time. ;)
This one is similar to the Divine Hat, but it's cables run down instead of spiraling to the sides. The woman who wrote the pattern calls it a "Rib Wrapped Cap". Say that a few times quickly. Ha ha! I only changed one thing by adding a row of half double crochet around the final edging. Well, and it needed a flower, too. This little zinnia is adorable, but it drove me nuts while I was making it. So many fiddly little chains and slipstitches and my fingers were clumsily in the way, but I kind of needed them to hold things in place while the hook did it's job. Yeah, it's real cute, but I don't know if I will make that flower again too soon.

2 comments:
Darling! Just in time for what?
This one is cute too...but my favorite is still that darling red hat. Are your granddaughters coming to visit on their way to Korea?
Post a Comment