Monday, March 8, 2010

And That's The Way It Is


This is me sometimes. I think just like the Mutts character of this cartoon. In spite of the other worldly reports I hear every day, the news that this comic strip refers to rings loud and clear to me. It says that no matter what else is going on, our Father and the world he created for us are real and consistent, and will continue after all we can do. I feel it would be a dis-service to Him if I did not pay attention the beauty he gives us every day.

Did you hear it rain last night? My garden will grow because of it.

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

"...the world He created is real and consistent and will continue after all we can do.." So true!

Sometimes when I'm lying awake in the middle of the night (isn't middle-aged insomnia fun?) I think about Punchbowl Falls, and the water pouring over it every single second, no matter what is going on in my life. For some reason, that's a very peaceful thought for me.

Have a wonderful day in your garden!