Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sewing Again

This little dress got finished today! Isn't it cute? I can't wait to see how it looks on a certain little brunette beauty who will be one year old next month. :)



Then I found this adorable little girl's dress pattern that I'm excited to play around with. It's a simple elastic neck pull-on dress for spring and summer that should be so comfortable to wear that even young ladies who are almost five and very particular about what they like to wear will probably like it! Look at the layers in those skirts...I can imagine lots of different colors, can't you? Good thing I have six darling granddaughters. :) (Gotta figure out something fun for one little grandson, too. Any ideas?)

3 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Oh, those layers remind me of the skirt pattern you made for Becky so many years ago...I borrowed it from you because Julia liked it so well, and then you said you were done with it. I think I still have it! I love skirts/dresses with lots of ruffled layers.

La Tea Dah said...

What a darling dress! I love the colors. It is evident that you are an excellent seamstress!

Happy spring! My daffodils are blooming too!

LaTeaDah from Gracious Hospitality

Katie Lewis said...

If you're looking for fun boy clothes to make, you've got to see these cute shirts:

http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-90-minute-shirt.html

And that blog teamed up with another blog last month to have an entire month of boy stuff, so if you look in the archive you'll find a ton of great boy projects.

Great job on the dress! :)