
Dear Elanor,
Today is your birthday and you are 3 years old. I hope you will have a very happy day! You will soon be receiving in the mail a new magazine from Grandpa and I that will come every month. It it called High Five and is especially for children your age.

If you click here you can see more of what the magazine will look like. Every time it comes to your house I hope you will remember how much we love you! You can show me pictures from the magazine when we talk on the computer each week.
Now here are some pictures that I have made for you to color. They are very tiny right now, but Mom or Dad can click on the picture to make it big and print it on paper so that you can color it any way you want. I like these pictures because they remind me of the time we got to visit your house in Virginia.





I love you Elanor! Have a Wonderful Birthday!
3 comments:
The color pages are cool. How did you do that? They are pictures you took.
Grandma,
Thank you for the magazine! Sophie and I LOVE our magazines. I can't wait to color some of those pictures. I'm three!
Love, Elanor
Ooh - cool coloring pages! I agree with Leslee - how did you do that?
Post a Comment