Monday, March 1, 2010

The Long Walk

This afternoon we invited the girls to go on a Long Walk with us, and they were both eager to go. We took along the tandem stroller since we knew that their little legs would tire before ours did, and I'm glad we did...it was certainly helpful when we needed to keep moving!

Then we came across a wonderful little Nature Center that was open to the public. We all enjoyed the displays and simple activities offered. I was especially excited to find out that my mystery bird has a name...it's the Tufted Titmouse! Woo Hoo!

Here are some pictures from our walk and the Nature Center:









2 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Oh, hooray for long walks with little ones (and strollers!). What a fun adventure. I'll bet you and Ken are in heaven with those little ones.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having a GREAT time with your precious little ones.