Hey, it's Springtime in Oregon!
The daffodils are blooming everywhere, the sun shines more, but it also rains, too. These cheery flowers are from Erika who brought them by when she and the kids were here yesterday. The vase is from Elsie, with her little 8 month old foot prints stamped on the side. When I look at this arrangement in the windowsill I am instantly cheered in spite of the dark clouds and raindrops on the other side of the glass.
In fact, they have inspired me to create a new look for my blog. Come What May and Love it....that means finding the sunshine even in the rain. What do you think?
4 comments:
I like the colors and the symbolism of the rain/daffodils. Yay! Good job!
I love the case, and the flowers. I think the new layout really fits your blog!
Thanks for the nice comments. I'm liking the new simple, uncomplicated look, too. :)
I really like the new look. I love the color. And of course the vase from Elsie is cute too. :)
Post a Comment