"Life has some pretty darn funny moments to it. I don't know if it is funny or scary to watch your kids imitate you.....but I have to say this one was laugh-out-loud funny. I was on the phone with Nik(my sister) this morning while the girls were asleep and Aiden got it into his head that he needed to change Mac the Dog's diaper. Course as all of you know Mac doesn't wear a diaper.....awe thank goodness for the imagination.
Anyway if you take a look at the picture Aiden has his leg over Mac to pin him to the floor.....like his Mom.......and he is armed with a box of wipes and his shirt. Now this is the funny part. On the rare times that Kevin changes a poopie diaper.....the smell really gets to him so he puts his shirt over his nose to help ward off the smell. Apparently Mac has a poopie diaper. It was so hilarious that I had to laugh hysterically at the man and of course....take a picture. Like father like son huh.
What can I say.....I have the cutest Men in my life."
No comments:
Post a Comment