
I decided to be the Grandma that makes dress-up clothes for Christmas! Here's hoping that Sophie and Elanor aren't reading my Blog because I couldn't resist posting this picture of the costumes I made for them. One reason is so I can show them off, and the other reason is so that their parents won't look wide-eyed at the gifts and wonder if I expect the girls to dress like this out in public! These are "clown" outfits, probably a bit big (roll up those pant cuffs!) with a little jumper and vest and a tie-on bow. The red turtle necks are added for warmth, but they could be worn in public with no problem! :) Since they are quite loose (big) they might be able to play with them for quite a while. Anyway, they were fun to make, and I look forward to sewing lots of unique play clothes in the years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment