
Me: What are you trying to hide?
Him: What? (looking guilty) I'm not.
Me: Oh, I get it. You're trying to be sneaky about buying me some diamonds for Christmas!
Him: You'd want diamonds?
Me: Nah. (looking thoughtful) I'd be more excited over a collection of garden seeds than diamond jewelry.
Him: What? (looking guilty) I'm not.
Me: Oh, I get it. You're trying to be sneaky about buying me some diamonds for Christmas!
Him: You'd want diamonds?
Me: Nah. (looking thoughtful) I'd be more excited over a collection of garden seeds than diamond jewelry.
It's so true. I've already started thinking and planning about next year's growing season. I've been researching deer resistant flowers, and considering how the light falls to determine where to plant vegetables. I've wondered about the different deer deterrents and how they will or won't work. The next thing I want to do is take a few photos of the yard then turn them into line drawings and sketch out placement of the horticultural designs (tall vs short, bright vs soft , broad leaf vs delicate leaf). It gives me plenty to think about! Yep, I'd take garden seeds over diamonds any day. I'm just that kind of girl. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment