Sunday, February 21, 2010

Grandpa Climbed the Tree

So OF COURSE the little granddaughters begged to do the same thing! ("Up! Up! Boppa, Up!!") Grandpa helped them up into the branches and I stood by protectively and took these photos at the same time. Remember when climbing trees was fun? I loved it when I was a little girl. Even as a teenager I thought it was thrilling to climb up just as high as my brothers did. Somehow, over the years, I've lost that feeling. I much prefer looking up and waving to the climbers instead. And they are having a great time!






3 comments:

JuliaKoponick said...

Looks like great fun!! I have to admit, I still love to climb trees, even though I usually only do it to "save" children who have gotten "stuck." lol

Kathy Haynie said...

Oh, twins in trees. So much fun. :) Kat is sitting next to me this morning, and she says, "Oh, so cute."

Katie Lewis said...

They sure are Jenson grandkids!