I go over to the temple at lunch time since it's so close (only a couple of exits). I like to walk the grounds and the week before they closed it down, I noticed all the daffodils popping up everywhere. I enjoyed your picture of the daffodils with the temple in the background.
3 comments:
I love your last picture! Great idea focusing on the flowers with a subtle picture of your hubby in the back...nice touch!
Yay for the temple being open again! Mark and I are looking forward to going on Friday night.
I go over to the temple at lunch time since it's so close (only a couple of exits). I like to walk the grounds and the week before they closed it down, I noticed all the daffodils popping up everywhere. I enjoyed your picture of the daffodils with the temple in the background.
Post a Comment