Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today is Becky's Birthday!

Not so many years ago on another February 13th, a multi-talented photographer was born! I had the amazing opportunity to watch this sweet little baby grow into the beautiful woman she is today. She was an incredibly busy and smart little girl who constantly surprised us with her creativity and desire to learn everything she could as fast as possible.

For her birthday I've scanned a few of my favorite old photos from her first couple of years to share with everyone here. They are faded and fuzzy, but I remember those days fondly!








Now she's all grown up and still amazing. We love you, Becky!!


4 comments:

Wandering Soul said...

Happy Birthday Becky!

Kathy Haynie said...

We're thinking of you, Becky! Hope you have a very happy day. Kathy & Mark

Katie Lewis said...

Haha. Loving those toddler pictures. Especially loving Ken's awesome pants in the first picture. Haha. How fun! Happy Birthday Becky!

JuliaKoponick said...

Most of my favorite childhood memories include Becky! Thanks for being her mom!