
This last week I have noticed that the robins are back! I don't know where they've been keeping themselves this winter, but they've been flocking in my backyard for several days, along with some juncos and finches. It's very hard to get a picture of them, however. Just approaching the window from inside will spook them into the trees. I had to slowly and carefully approach my window with the camera set on it's furthest zoom just to get a picture of a few of them at the birdbath. Even so, it was a fuzzy image...so I added some "poster edges" and extra saturation to make the image a little more interesting.
I was also in the mood to alter my background images. The sunrise was from a few weeks ago, and the crocus photo was taken on a walk last week. Spring really is coming!
2 comments:
I love ALL the photos. Haven't noticed a robin yet, myself - I'll have to keep my eyes open! But I was thrilled this morning when it was light out for the drive to work! Yay!
You are such a wonderful and talented photographer. We know where Becky gets her eye for color, composition and beauty!
Post a Comment