Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's Springtime at Paulene's House

After our morning walk yesterday I just had to spend a few more minutes wandering around in Paulene's yard admiring the blossoms. There is no doubt that spring is coming, according the the well-tended gardens around her home. Daffodils, crocus, primroses, hellebore and rhododendrons are all brightening the landscape and providing hope for warmer days ahead. Yea for Spring!











3 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Amazing! Do we really live in the same town? I had no idea there were so many flowers already in bloom in February!

La Tea Dah said...

The flowers you already have in bloom are amazing! Spring has arrived for you! It's not here on the east side yet, but I hope it gets here soon! I get so impatient, waiting for spring!

LaTeaDah

Anonymous said...

I, too, had no idea there were so many flowers in bloom. I suppose if I ever gardened I might enjoy some of that beauty in my own yard.