Monday, April 5, 2010

Buttons...By Myself?

I asked my oldest daughter if she would send me a "button" link to her professional photography website to add to my blog sidebar. I expected her to send me the lovely code so I could easily install it in my layout mode.

Hmmmm. Well, she sent me a great little image to use, but no code! What? I have to do this myself?? Okay, I know how to use Google, so I typed in my question and came up with a few likely solutions, which I experimented with. And you know what? It wasn't that hard at all and now I know something new! It's actually exciting! So, thanks, Becky! And her new little clickable logo (button) is listed down on the left side of my blog, underneath the list of tutorials.

Saturday afternoon Kathy and I went on a 9 mile urban hike around town, which I'll share photos from on a later date. For the first mile, Ken came along with us, gallantly carrying an umbrella during a brief shower. When he departed I sent the umbrella with him so I didn't have to carry it, and luckily it wasn't needed for the rest of the hike. This photo was snapped from behind by Kathy as we walked up one of the paved trails in town. I gave it a little editing and reluctantly share it with all of you. Reluctantly because, well, I don't know if that's my best side. :)


1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

I love the two of you together...and every side of you is good. :)

Haha - "Buttons...by myself?" could be uttered by a missionary facing a sewing chore.