Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Farewell, Hometown!


Or, Hello Road Trip!

As much as I love my hometown, I also love a good road trip, so we're leaving this morning and headed over to Utah to celebrate Elsie's first birthday! Hope that snow over there melts fast! I'm hoping to see sunshine and maybe even flowers blooming around town. Think I'll get my wish?

4 comments:

Wandering Soul said...

Not around here north of SLC anyways. We still have a bunch of snow and no flowers =[

Have fun on your road trip though! I actually kind of enjoy road trips. Even if it's just me and my four kids ;)

Kathy Haynie said...

Happy trails...safe trip!

Beth said...

It looks like it might be sunshine with some clouds for the weekend. I would not be surprised if you get snow sprinkled in there! Not really coming to spring.

Tricia said...

you may see a some daffodils. Saw some yesterday and they were beautiful. Like Bethie said you should have a nice weekend though :)