I hope the deer don't decide to be your joyful friends as you tend it... :)
Haha. As we left yesterday Bryan said, "Did she notice the flowers?" I told him I didn't know, but I figured you'd see them sooner or later... since they were on your kitchen table. I'm glad you like them! Thank you so so much for having us!
P.S. Don't worry, I got the camera cord. I'll send it off to her soon. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hope the deer don't decide to be your joyful friends as you tend it... :)
Haha. As we left yesterday Bryan said, "Did she notice the flowers?" I told him I didn't know, but I figured you'd see them sooner or later... since they were on your kitchen table. I'm glad you like them! Thank you so so much for having us!
P.S. Don't worry, I got the camera cord. I'll send it off to her soon. :)
Post a Comment