Happy Birthday Elsie! So glad to see that spring is on the way. When I talked with Katie yesterday, it was warmer in Provo than in OC! It won't take long for those flowers to catch up.
Actually, these flowers were around our hotel and the Temple. (Best place for flowers!) I did actually see some in yards, but I didn't want to walk through someone else's property to get the photos. :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Elsie! So glad to see that spring is on the way. When I talked with Katie yesterday, it was warmer in Provo than in OC! It won't take long for those flowers to catch up.
you totally hit up BYU and all it's horticultural planting glory didn't you. I can tell. :) Most yards don't look like that though :P
Actually, these flowers were around our hotel and the Temple. (Best place for flowers!) I did actually see some in yards, but I didn't want to walk through someone else's property to get the photos. :)
Post a Comment