Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Sewed a Fabric Ball!

Kathy posted this great tutorial on how to make Fabric Balls for toddlers, and I couldn't resist trying it out. She says it's a great Grandma gift to children who turn one, and Hmmmmm, I think I know someone who is almost one! ;) Here's my version! (Psssst...don't anyone tell Elsie yet...it's a surprise!)



And guess what else? I got linked to the website One Pretty Thing with the Onesie Dress tutorial I did last year! It's in the "Daily DIY" for April 2nd. Well, what do you know. :)

3 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Beautiful ball and congrats on the link!

JuliaKoponick said...

Congrats on the link!! The ball looks great. I am sure Elsie will love it!!!

Kathy Haynie said...

I love the colors. Elsie is one lucky girl. And I'm so glad Rachel posted the link to the onesie dresses. I've always thought those were brilliant. I need to get busy and try making one!