
I think I was expecting that Sarah would be shy and delicate...

But it didn't take her long to assert her personality!

She enjoyed any adventure we could come up with, and rarely let anything stand in her way.

If cuteness didn't work, then bold determination took over.

Here is our party girl at 5!

This serious looking little lady grew to love participating in dance, theater, and even commanding the JROTC in High School. She added scuba diving while at BYU.

She recently followed her heart and married her own Mr. Right after a whirlwind courtship, and is now the mother of a darling little girl of her own. Her adventures are only just beginning!
This photo was taken a couple weeks ago. Sarah is enjoying the companionship of her husband while lovingly watching her daughter play a few feet away. I like the joyful look of contentment on her face in this picture.

Happy Birthday, Sarah!! We love you!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Sarah, I loved watching you grow up. What fun to revisit memories with your mom's photos here. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment