Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophie!


Wow, Sophie, I can hardly believe that you are already 5 years old! I was in love with you before you were even born, and was thrilled to meet you when you were a week old. Aren't we glad that we get to see each other on vacations and on the computer? Grandpa and I sure had fun with you at your house last month!

For your birthday this year we have subscribed you to a magazine called HIGHLIGHTS. I think you will like it a lot. Maybe you have already gotten your first copy, but if not, it should be there soon. Every month when it comes you can remember how much we love you.



I hope you have a lot of fun being FIVE!

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

What a beautiful photo of a beautiful girl! Happy birthday Sophie! I love hearing about you from your Grandma.