
Early this morning I had the most interesting dream about creating music on a chandelier! (It wasn't a chandelier, but it's a word that fits.)
After entering a room full of people, I was asked to play music for the crowd on an instrument that was hanging from the ceiling. The instrument was lighted and had different semi-clear shapes of rosy-gold hanging from a center, along with several sizes of floating balls of the same color clustered and floating about it that weren't connected to anything.
I climbed up a ladder of sorts and laid on my back beneath the instrument, holding a small soft mallet in each hand. Then I reached up and tapped the hanging shapes and balls to release musical tones that "glowed" (I don't know how else to describe it) and seemed to sink into my very soul. Within moments I was confidently creating a most beautiful musical-rhythmical sound by striking intuitively at the forms above me. Even though I was the one making the music, I was thoroughly captivated and excited to continue, trying different tempos according to the mood I wanted to create.
And so I played "the chandelier" for a long period of time in this room full of people. How amazing! Where can I find an instrument like this in real life? I'd love to play it again!
2 comments:
That sounds like a very cool dream. I hope I was one of the ones in the room. I would love to hear your song!
What a wonderful dream. I don't know what kind of instrument that could be, but it's always fun to look up symbols like ceiling, chandelier, and music on the dream dictionary:
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
Post a Comment