
When we were Skyping yesterday, Sophie was sharing a library book about dinosaurs with me. She read each page and then showed me the pictures. There were dinosaurs in her book that I've never heard of before!
The pictures in her book reminded me of this little guy (or girl?? Who can tell?) that was skittering around near our front door while we were on the property a few days ago. When I got close with the camera it posed for me so I could get a photo. Wasn't that considerate? I've never seen a lizard there before, so when we went to the library I did an internet search to find out what it is called, and it's a Pygmy Short Horned Lizard! It doesn't show in my photo, but our lizard had a very short little tail just like the ones as this website link.
What do you think, Sophie? Does it remind you of a tiny dinosaur? :)
1 comment:
Nope, I like dinosaurs. It's not a dinosaur, dinosaur means bad lizard. It makes my Dad think of my special lizard friend back in Arizona.
Love,
Sophie.
Post a Comment