Boy, I hope they are right!
We've spent all afternoon shoveling, raking, and gently spreading our mulch throughout the front and back yards. Of course right now it all looks amazing! There are no weeds, no foot prints. If only it would last....

Hey, the Snow in Summer is starting to bloom!

Also, the Foxgloves!

Now all we need is some great warm weather so all the little plants that are still in shock from all the wet and cold will stretch out and grow rapidly. Here's hoping. :)
2 comments:
Beautiful! What a wonderful reward for all your hard work.
I have lots and lots of little seedlings in my garden. I think the plants are getting the "grow, little plant!" message.
How beautiuful! I'm afraid I was born with a brown thumb...but do so admire folks like you who can bring all that beauty from the earth!
Post a Comment