Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Grandma's Day

Sunday was also Grandma's Day! I got to talk with Elsie on the phone, and she went on and on about something that I couldn't understand, but whatever it was I sure enjoyed it. There was also a great Skyping time with my Virginia girls, and even a real-live visit from the local grandkids.

I had my camera ready for the local group to get updated pictures for my walls. The photos turned out nicely, I think.


I even got Skype photos of the Virginia Girls! These pictures can't go on the walls, but I can enjoy them on my blog. Elsie's parents don't have internet currently, so I didn't get a Sunday snapshot of her this time. It's okay, though. She kissed the phone when we talked, so that was very nice, too. :)


3 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Happy Grandma Day!

Sarah said...

I can't figure out who's hands/torso is in the picture behind Sophie...

Dorothy said...

That would be Andrew's! The girls said, "Grandma take our snapshot" and both smiled cheesily for me, while Andrew took the opportunity to add his own embellishment to the photo. :) He is also holding a (by this time) sleeping Charlotte.