Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Green!

Green is such a popular word...and it has so many meanings! I'm not even going to start a list of the different reasons we use the word (you've already started thinking of them, right?), but my post today is just referring to the actual COLOR.

I looked outside yesterday and the shades of green were almost overwhelming. It's the new green in the maples, and down in the meadow, and it's the grass that's well overdue for cutting. All the plants are bursting forth from their buds to show off their own shape and shade of green.

So I went outside and "collected" a few samples of green to share in photos, and taught myself something new: how to use a template and make a mosaic with my Photoshop Elements. Kinda fun. :)


Have a lovely GREEN day!

2 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Ooh, I like the mosaic. When I got home from work yesterday, the lawn was calling, so I went out and mowed for 90 minutes before yoga. I felt exercised by the end of the day!

JuliaKoponick said...

Lots of beautiful shades of green! Thanks for the visual reminder of all that is brought to us in spring and by all the spring rain.